Technology innovation has brought the world closer together and has given people more ways to communicate with each other. While these changes have brought about new heights in productivity and created a more mobile, global, and always-on world, this rapid transformation has created new challenges in the business environment today.
These challenges include:
- Communications overload
- Distributed teams, customers and partners
- High cost of communications, including audio conferencing
- Disparate, complex networks for voice and messaging
Unified Communications bridges the divide between computers, video and telephones to enable real-time communication and collaboration no matter where individuals are located or what platform they are using. It integrates all aspects of communication, including voice, video, instant messaging (IM), voice messaging, desktop sharing, conferencing, and online meetings. Organizations that implement Unified Communications reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service.
Winxnet works with organizations to develop Unified Communications strategies and select and implement the technologies that are appropriate for their businesses. We have helped organizations of all sizes, ranging from single site firms with a dozen employees to global organizations with tens of thousands of employees. We partner with a broad range of unified communications players including Cisco and Microsoft to ensure we can support organizations’ advanced collaboration needs, and we also work with hosted providers who are often better equipped to meet the needs of smaller or geographically dispersed organizations.
With Unified Communications, your organization benefits from:
- Access to audio and video conferencing, presence, and online meetings through an integrated solution
- Ability to find and reach employees wherever they are
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Voicemails delivered to email inboxes
- Ability to work from home without a Virtual Private Network
- Compliance with industry regulations for communication outside the firewall
- Reduced travel expenses and conferencing costs, and increased IT efficiency