Winxnet’s approach to IT solutions is fundamentally different. We have a team of experts who are skilled in providing the ongoing services you need. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your IT environment is managed for one monthly fee. Premier Managed Services gives you the ability to control your IT costs and focus on the details of your business.
Winxnet Premier Care Includes:
Access and Availability
- Guaranteed Response times that work for your business and our team of experts
- Proactive Monitoring and Maintenance for your most important devices. We see problems before they happen.
- Automated Patching of your Windows-based devices (both Microsoft and 3rd party patches) so you team can focus on running your business without skipping a beat.
- Inventory Reporting on active assets so your environment is at your fingertips.
- Service Ticketing System with portal access so requesting support is easy and convenient.
- Discounted Rates and Priority Scheduling with our Project Teams for your technology improvements.
- Dedicated Account Manager to serve as your technology advocate and help you navigate your customer service and technology requests.
- Dedicated Technical Resource to help keep your technology running and know your environment.
- Unlimited Access to remote support to keep your users efficient with their support requests.
- Unlimited Access to Tier 2 and Tier 3 support dispatched to help you with deeper technology issues or emergencies.
- Vendor Coordination around technology issues. Telephones, time clocks and internet providers can all cause IT headaches. We’re here to help solve issues with them.
- Active Directory Health Monitoring because we have the time and the staff to ensure that you are following best practices.
- Management of Warranties for your mission critical devices and software.
- 30 Day Free Loaner Server in emergency situations.
- Vulnerability Testing with a remediation plan, to make sure you have the opportunity to address security vulnerabilities before they are exploited.
- Anti-Spam to keep threats out of your inbox.
- Anti-Virus on your workstations and servers to add an important layer of security on your high traffic devices.
- DNS Security to protect your employees from themselves.
- Firmware Upgrades on Firewalls to ensure that your perimeter devices are as secure as possible.
- One Hour of Security Attestation Questionnaire Assistance to help your team with your compliance needs.