The role of technology in physician practices has changed dramatically over the last few years. Today these organizations face challenges that extend far beyond basic IT. Winxnet, a HIPAA compliant IT consulting and outsourcing firm, has helped hundreds of healthcare organizations cost-effectively evaluate, implement, and manage technology solutions. Winxnet's healthcare solutions include:
Managed Services and Outsourced IT
Physician practices often lack the scale to effectively manage their IT needs with in-house resources. Rather than compromise on quality, leading practices engage Winxnet for the IT infrastructure and expertise they really need at a predictable and affordable price. Winxnet’s outsourced offering meets the entire spectrum of practice IT needs, including:
- Full IT Outsourcing
- Strategic IT direction and Virtual CIO support
- 24/7/365 monitoring and management of networks, devices, infrastructure systems, security, EHRs, etc.
- Health IT systems management (including EHR)
- HIPAA security & compliance management
- End user helpdesk
- IT procurement and vendor management
- Website hosting, management and maintenance
- Custom software, SharePoint, and database management and maintenance
Visit the Managed IT Services section of our website to learn more.
IT Strategic Planning and Virtual CIO
For physician groups that find they are regularly dealing with IT “surprises”, Winxnet can help them gain visibility and control over technology investments and expenditures. A Virtual CIO
- Works with your leadership team to understand the organization’s objectives and strategic direction
- Conducts and assessment to identify critical gaps, routine/expected expenses, and upcoming technology lifecycle events
- Develops and helps leaders gain consensus around a multi-year strategic IT plan and budget
- Supports the organization in prioritizing IT initiatives as necessary to meet budget constraints
- Provides ongoing leadership to the IT team
With an appropriate IT plan, budget and management structure in place, leaders can focus their attention where it belongs – on patient care. Visit the IT Strategy & Virtual CIO section of our website to learn more.
Clinical and Business Process Consulting
Our healthcare consultants are dedicated to helping physicians, practice managers and healthcare executives make the changes necessary to comply with regulations and meet organization objectives in this new era of healthcare delivery. Beyond just areas impacted by technology, Winxnet healthcare consultants also work with organizations to address challenges and gain efficiencies around:
- EHR selection, implementation, workflow, and training
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Meaningful Use
- Security and Compliance Management
HIPAA Security and Compliance
Most physician groups are working to implement carefully-developed compliance plans, but some practices are still surprised to learn that ensuring compliance requires more than just purchasing a certified EHR. As the outsourced IT provider to numerous physician groups, Winxnet has a deep understanding of HIPAA compliance requirements as well as the tactical expertise to implement and manage compliance programs. Winxnet’s Certified HIPAA Security and Compliance Professionals work with practices to
- Understand HIPAA and HITECH requirements as they apply to each specific hospital/practice/vendor
- Develop and implement procedures, processes, technology, and documentation for all compliance requirements
- Address HIPAA compliance as it relates to ePHI maintained outside of an EHR
- Manage some or all aspects of compliance via an outsourced model
- Conduct Meaningful Use risk assessments
- Audit for HIPAA and HITECH compliance
Network and Infrastructure Services
Winxnet has a team of certified experts on staff to assist with virtually every network and infrastructure project a practice could need to undertake, including
- Wired and Wireless Network installation/upgrade
- PC, laptop and smart device configuration and management
- Data Center, Cloud, and Virtualization initiatives
- Phone systems and Unified Communications
- Practice technology infrastructure assessment and installation
Visit the Network and Infrastructure Solutions section of our website to learn more.
Custom Software and Databases
For organizations that have SQL databases in house or take advantage of the benefits that custom software and mobile apps can bring to their practice, Winxnet has experts on staff that can assist. Whether you are looking for support with a project or to outsource the ongoing management of these areas to an expert, Winxnet has a solution that meets your needs. Visit the Custom Software and Applications and/or Database Services sections of our website to learn more.
For organizations that use or are considering SharePoint for knowledge management, records management, process automation, information sharing and/or compliance, Winxnet has a team of experts that understands how to deliver successful, value-creating SharePoint implementations in a healthcare setting.
As a Microsoft partner with Gold Collaboration and Content Competency, not only do we have the technical skills required to deploy, customize, upgrade and manage the platform, but we understand the human and operational aspects of SharePoint which are so critical for ensuring deployments achieve expected results and ROI. Visit the SharePoint Services section of our website to learn more.
Website Design, Development and Hosting
Winxnet designs, develops and hosts websites for a wide range of organizations, including physician groups. To learn more about our capabilities in this area, visit the Website Design, Development and Hosting section of our website.