The Best Office 365 Features You Need to Know About
I imagine you’ve heard a lot about Office 365, however I anticipate that you aren’t fully utilizing Office 365 to its fullest potential. At the heart is Office itself, the familiar Office applications businesses use every day are now offered as a cloud service, so it’s always up-to-date. Office 365 is about bringing enterprise-grade services to organizations of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email.
Office 365 has recently released new features that can revolutionize the way you work. Office 365 comes with a full list of tools that will make you and your colleagues more productive!
Here are the Office 365 features and services you need to know about:
- Power BI: Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that enables anyone to visualize and analyze a wide variety of data sources. End users have the capability to create reports and dashboards by themselves.
- Microsoft Teams: A chat-based workplace that integrates people, content, and tools into a single platform. Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365 and combines workplace chat, meetings, notes and attachments.
- Microsoft Planner: Office 365 Planner is a new feature that helps you and your colleagues plan workflows and organize collaboration. Use this tool to create plans, organization and assign tasks, provide status updates and set due dates.
- OneDrive for Business: The Office 365 OneDrive App allows users to access their OneDrive account on the go. 1TB of personal online storage space in the cloud.
- Microsoft Forms: With Microsoft Forms, you can crate surveys, quizzes and polls and easily see as the results come in. When you create a quiz or form, you can invite others to respond to is using any web browser or event on a mobile device.
- Microsoft Stream: With Microsoft Stream, you can create, discover and share videos securely across your organization.
These are just a few of the Office 365 features that will help improve the productivity of you and your team! If you are interested in learning more about how your business can benefit from Office 365, contact us today.