How to Choose the Right Managed Service Provider
Can you think of any business, non-profit, educational institution, healthcare provider or government agency that doesn’t depend on email, internet access, or business applications? Nowadays, every business must ensure its employees have secure access to the critical infrastructure and applications that drive their success. When your systems go down or your company faces a breach, your employees are unproductive, customers aren’t receiving the service they deserve, sales stop, costs increase, and your organization is exposed to data loss and reputation damage.
IT Managed Services is the modern approach small to medium-sized businesses use to access the latest technologies and the experts required to support them. Instead of building an internal IT team or paying for expertise on a time and material (T&M) basis. Managed service Providers (MSPs) allow you to outsource all or part of your IT support for a fixed monthly fee with guaranteed service levels.
But how do you choose the right MSP? What are the right questions to ask? How can you ensure the MSP has the technical chops, the operational best practices, and the customer service orientation to meet your needs? And maybe most importantly, how do you identify an MSP that can be your trusted ally?
These are tough questions. To help your organization understand how to choose the right Managed Services Provider, we created a comprehensive buyer’s guide designed specifically for business and IT leaders in small and mid-size organizations.
This guide will cover the following topics:
- How MSPs solve the technical resource crunch and help you lower IT costs and improve performance
- How MSPs ensure business continuity and employee productivity
- What Managed Services Providers do and how they do it
- How to choose an MSP that’s right for your organization
This buyer’s guide is a great resource both for organizations that have never used an MSP before, and for companies that are unhappy with their current provider and want to find the perfect partner. The Buyer’s Guide highlights all the key areas that will help you select the ideal provider including:
- Technologies (eg Cloud, storage, networks, mobile, servers, etc)
- Capabilities (eg help desk, patch management, monitoring and alerting, information security, backup and disaster recovery, etc)
- Differences between providers
- Questions to ask MSPs when evaluating their solutions
To learn more about how to choose the right Managed Services Provider, download the Buyer's Guide today!