Senior Vice President
Winxnet is a vibrant, growing and fast paced IT consulting firm. With over 140 employees and offices in San Diego, CA, Portland, Maine, Lawrence, Massachusetts, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
The Senior Vice President is an energetic senior leader who is a strong conceptual and strategic thinker who will partner with the leadership team to chart the organizations growth and development. The Senior Vice President may work directly with an individual office and day to day staff to provide direction. This position is responsible for overseeing all functional aspects of the office including HR, customer service, culture, and general office well-being.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, lead and execute the Winxnet core values, mission, vision, values, and strategic goals
• Develop and plan the operational strategy of the office
• Work directly with account managers to identify sales opportunities at the location
• Oversees the functions of Human Resources and Sales at the location
• Is the go-to person for all office related questions and needs
• Provide regular follow-up to ensure office staff are focused on priorities and reporting progress
• May be the "closer" on large or complex opportunities
• Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to larger prospects
• Manage the complexity of office services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements
• Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the company service offerings
• Maintain a strong cooperative partnership with all leadership
• Ensure compliance of all regulations, rules, and federal laws.
• Develop annual plans and annual budgets.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attend weekly leadership meetings
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the office staff responsibilities it relates to customer needs
• Document and develop internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities for the effective running of the office
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree, an MBA preferred
• Five years staff management experience
• Five years business management experience
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
• Excellence in preparing written communications and materials
• Knowledge of Information Technology
• Must be able to work collaboratively and creatively toward a common goal
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to understand user and business needs.
• High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
• Ability to manage staff schedules, resources, and budget
• Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation and the close of the sales process
• Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
Winxnet offers outstanding benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 k, vacation/sick days, a wellness program and many more,
To Apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.