Office Coordinator- Lawrence
Are you ready to support an office of busy, thriving IT professionals?
Can you wear many hats? Juggle office management, with recurring responsibilities, projects, and one-off questions/requests all seemingly at once?
Can you administer several meetings – often preparing for, executing, and recapping?
Do you have proven experience working with executives providing top-level assistance?
Are you attracted to IT? Do you possess skills with the Microsoft suite and other software applications?
Do you welcome change and ever-evolving responsibilities in a company on the move?
You’re comfortable shipping a box, being entrusted with confidential information, and executing high-end, complicated duties. It’s a mix!
Winxnet is a vibrant, growing and fast paced IT consulting and services firm. We are seeking a candidate to support the office and executives. If you possess excellent communication skills, are well organized, thrive at multi-tasking and interacting with multiple people at all levels in all kinds of situations, this may be the right position for you.
The Office Assistant in this role supports a well-run office and the management team using project management, communication, and organizational skills. The OA ensures the office looks great, supports various departments in multiple capacities, runs meetings, makes travel arrangements, and manages special assignments. The OA helps control access to the executives, interacts with the public, vendors, and customers. The OA represents Winxnet’s core values: positive, hardworking, customer-centric, team player, constantly learning and adapting, committed to doing the right thing.
General Office Support
- Maintain clean and safe facility
- Welcome guests and sign them in
- Follow-up on office issues
- Track and maintain cell phone inventory
- Oversees office clerk’s duties
- Provide administrative support to various Winxnet teams, including:
- Managed Services
- Admin team
- VCIOs and executives
- Human Resources
- Various tasks as assigned
Office Inventory Maintenance
- Inventory and order office and kitchen supplies
- Stock office supplies and conference rooms
- Ship boxes as requested
- Administer meetings as assigned
- Schedule, prepare for, execute, and recap meetings
- Order refreshments as requested
- Create procedure documents as appropriate
- Maintain documents as assigned
- Promote process improvement and capture
Receiving & Inventory
- Receive internal and customer product through CRM
- Maintain inventory closet – clean and organized
ConnectWise (CRM) Support
- Create tickets as needed
- Create service templates, as needed
- Manage internal projects, as needed
- Proven method for tracking to-do’s, reminders, follow-up, and tasks
- Excellent follow-through
- Proven listening and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions requiring minimal follow-up
- Organizational skills: Keeps the working day in order
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, taking notes, creating spreadsheets or printing documents
- Travel planning experience
- Scheduling experience
- Meeting management experience
- Presentation skills
- Writing skills
- Decision making skills
- Strong MS Office experience and skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Winxnet, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To Apply, please send your resume to: Kim DiDonato KDiDonato@winxnet.com.
To Apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.