Account Executive - Portland, Maine
Posted on: 2/22/2019
Are you a collaborative, outgoing, and self-sufficient professional with experience in cold calling, networking, and executing growth strategies?
Do you thrive in fast-paced environments where you work with cross-functional departments?
Do you seek an environment where you will be rewarded for exceeding sales goals?
As a Best Places to Work in Maine company, Winxnet is a vibrant, growing, and fast-paced IT consulting and services firm, seeking an Account Executive for a position in Portland Maine to play an integral role in increasing net revenue with new and recurring contracts in assigned accounts and/or territories.
As a key member of the Sales team, the Account Executive prospects, develops, and closes new sales opportunities and nurtures a positive customer journey from prospect to contract acceptance and implementation. The Account Executive serves as the primary point of contact for new customers, identifies opportunities with existing customers, and ensures customer satisfaction throughout sales process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute new customer sales and build a brand-focused network to effectively communicate the company's unique offerings.
• Develop product and services knowledge to better educate and advocate the product with prospective customers, translating customer's needs into solutions.
• Independently follow-through on all leads. Conduct research on potential customers and connect with prospective customers through network connects, cold-calls, and other avenues.
• Research leads and contacts to determine if potential customer's business needs align with Winxnet product and sales offerings.
• Nurture leads and prospects until they become contracted customers.
• Manage the sales pipeline and ensure integrity of data through accurate and timely entry of data into CRM system.
• Own and lead Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) responses, as well as presentations before new potential customers.
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas.
• Attend assigned sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
Outgoing problem-solver who enjoys working with people and can work independently with minimal direction.
Planning, presentation, and meeting management skills and experience. Exceptional written communication skills with experience developing correspondence and presentation materials.
Persuasive, mature, and self-sufficient communicator comfortable with cold prospecting and networking experience.
High energy team member with track record of success working with sales and technical resources.
Exceptional listening and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated experience executing growth strategies through market expansion and market penetration with proven track record of independently driving and adding new customers.
Desire to become technologically savvy. Excited to learn and share company's solutions designed to streamline and improve efficacy of customer processes.
Education, Certifications, and Experience
A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or comparable field is preferred.
Minimum of 3-5 years' previous experience as an Account Executive is required.
Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as other general office tools, is required.
Previous experience at a technology company is preferred.
The Account Executive position travels on average once a month, frequently sitting or standing while developing prospective customers by phone or email and conducting presentation at customer locations. While traveling, the Account Executive may be exposed to harsh weather conditions.
Winxnet offers excellent benefits including:
401k with a match
Eight paid holidays
Three weeks of paid sick/vacation time the first year
Paid life insurance
An environment of teamwork and fun
A training plan for continued growth and mentoring
Cover letter is required. Respond in the subject line by putting Account Executive - Maine
Winxnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com.